[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: random, digest, uuid, cipher & Co
- From: Klaus Ripke <paul-lua@...>
- Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 13:18:07 +0200
hopefully it's not too OT,
as most here seem to always hunt for small tools to use in lua environment,
and the pattern to have a socket
(or whatever else might be a bidirectional stream)
filtered by an external process might be worthwile to
make it to a lua extension.
Diego, what do you think?
On Saturday 09 April 2005 18:58, Klaus Ripke wrote:
> We have a statically linked ssl frontend
> (running as a bidirectional filter) of about 50K;
> will send link to ready-to-use package in a few days.
find source with instructions at http://malete.org/tar/sslio.c
or static linux binary (48K) at http://malete.org/tar/sslio.gz
The actual fork/dup sample is Unix only, however the same
can be done on win, which is left as an exercise to the reader.
(The socket pair need not be PF_UNIX, try PF_LOCAL or PF_TCP, see
- random, digest, uuid, cipher & Co, PA
- Re: random, digest, uuid, cipher & Co, PA
- Re: random, digest, uuid, cipher & Co, Klaus Ripke