[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: ToLua++ problem.
- From: Don Williamson <don@...>
- Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 00:50:37 +0100
I've not used tolua++ but this could be more an STLPort issue. You have
STLPort configured to use its own streams library, which requires
linking with stlport_vc7_static.lib. There are a couple of ways around this:
1. Use your compiler vendor's STL implementation by removing STLPort
from your global include path.
2. Change STLPort from custom streams to wrapper streams mode by
uncommenting _STLP_NO_OWN_IOSTREAMS in <stlport_install>/stl/_site_config.h.
More information can be found here:
Recently I tried to implement tolua++ into my game. When compiling I get
the following error LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file
"stlport_vc7_static.lib". Does tolua++ require this .lib. I cant figure
any way to get this .lib as I couldnt find a binary distribution of
stlport and I can only compile it for vc6. If i'm not doing something
wrong could somebody please send me this lib at email@example.com
Thanks in advance,