[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: ANN: CGILua 5.0 Alpha 3
- From: Tomas <tomas@...>
- Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 17:20:17 -0300 (BRT)
The Kepler Project has released the third alpha of CGILua 5.0 (alpha 2 was
not officially distributed).
This new release corrects some bugs and adds new improvements:
- new directory iterator (libdir now is libfilesystem)
- sandbox now is virtual environment
- Apache module can create Lua State per child (to use with processes)
or per request (to use with threads)
- LuaHandler now works within Directory directives
- correction on ap.rputs (cgilua.put): only last argument was processed
- Makefile does not work on FreeBSD
- correction on HTTP_Response.redirect function on cgi launcher
- correction on require (loadlib now works)
- correction on cgi table field
- correction on dofile for persistent environments
More details can be found at http://www.keplerproject.org/cgilua/.
Comments and suggestions are always welcome.