[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: AW: Controlling hardware with lua (via USB interface)?
- From: <Goetz.Kluge@...>
- Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 16:31:03 +0200
Here 2 devices, which one could control via USB:
http://www.beyondlogic.org/usb/pdiusbd11.pdf (USB / I2C)
http://www.gigatechnology.com/files/Usbmod2.pdf (USB / parallel)
Then the remaining question is how to access USB devices via LUA.
Von: email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] Im Auftrag von Kluge Goetz (MP M AE)
Gesendet: Freitag, 23. April 2004 14:06
Betreff: Controlling hardware with lua (via USB interface)?
I need bidirectional access (unfortunately under Windows) to a port of a PC in order to control 2 pins. This is for emulating an I2C-interface.
As the parallel interface has no long term future, I would like to use USB. Here are these alternatives:
(1) Direct bitbanging (violating the USB spec),
(2) Driving via USB an IC which does USB/parallel-IO conversion,
(3) Driving via USB an IC which does USB/I2C conversion.
Any hints on how to do that with Lua under Windows?