[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: once again, cooperative multitasking?
- From: Nodir Temirhodzhaev <tnodir@...>
- Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 09:24:11 +0400 (MSD)
>For preemptive C threads, what I'm currently doing is
>generating a lua_State per C thread and using a single
>mutex managed by lua_lock and lua_unlock to coordinate
How avoid using lua_lock/lua_unlock in such case?
1) Threads have own environment and only reads of global.
In incremental-GC they may interfere?
2) Set maximum gcthreshold and sometimes start a separate
privileged thread to GC?