[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Plua Code Available ? (Palm OS)
- From: "jon fernquest" <bayinnaung@...>
- Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 11:34:32
I've been experimenting with Plua (Lua for the Palm OS)
and it's great!
I have two questions:
1. Is the source available so that we can write C extensions?
2. Has anyone figured out how to read and write to Memo's of
a given category or a DOC file ?
Plua seems to be the only real scripting language
that adheres to a cross-platform language standard
available for the Palm (and MS Pocket PC on the iPAQ soon also,
I'm sure some people have been experimenting with it.
Would the Lua Wiki be the right place to share Plua code
for the Palm OS (GUI and DB access) ?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions,
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp