[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] Stella 1.0.1
- From: Will Leshner <will@...>
- Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 10:46:59 -0700
amianduri is pleased to announce a maintenance release of Stella, a Lua
development environment for Mac OS. Stella is not a command-line based tool.
Scripts are edited in windows. Output goes to a separate output window.
Input is handled with a special input dialog. Stella also provides syntax
coloring and a QuickScript window for executing quick commands.
This new version of Stella fixes the following bugs:
* When the Output Window is hidden, the menu now says "Show Output" instead
of "Show Input".
* Strings delimited by ' (plicks) are now colored correctly.
* When dragging to hilite, the horizontal scrollbar should now update
* Strings with escaped quotes (e.g. "string: \"My String!\"".) should color
* print(read()) should now work correctly.
* print(read"*l") should now work correctly.
* The input window now acts as if it is getting one line of input. Hitting
OK returns to Lua that contents of the input field and a newline. Hitting
the cancel button returns an EOF to Lua.
Stella can be found at: http://amianduri.com
Please send any comments to: email@example.com