[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: tolua 4.0a
- From: Waldemar Celes <celes@...>
- Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 13:49:51 -0200
> > I was just wondering how the new, more efficient, version of toLua was
> > coming along. Current version works fine with 4.0 but there was talk of
> > improving the effieciency of it?
I plan to release an official release soon,
but to truly gain effieciency we need features
that will be available only with Lua 4.1.
> It works??? Where did you get it?
> My version is tied to Lua 3.x
For those who missed my original message:
there is a alpha version available at
I am still working on its performance, and will probably change
the code (not the interface) in the next days.
Also, the docs are not up-to-date.
The main changes are:
- Lua 4.0 compatible (tolua is now reentrant)
- new support for 'bool' type (mapped to Lua as 1 or nil)
- new support for extracting .pkg instruction from real header file
- fixed bugs reported in this list.
- no support for overloading relational operators: <=, >=, > (it
supports < only)
- the option -a is no longer support (we need the lua state to initalize
feedbacks, suggestions and bug reports are very wellcome.