[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: RE: Conceptual problem with gettable tag method
- From: "Vincent Penquerc'h" <vincent@...>
- Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 14:04:00 +0100
> > Also, does lua_endblock() flush the c2lua stack? I think it
> does, I just
> > want to make sure.
> Yes, it does. (We are not sure whether this is a bug or a feature. Maybe
> we will change that...)
Speaking of which, and since explicit use of blocks are the way to go,
I was wondering how to use those in C callbacks that are used by Lua code;
if I register:
a question comes to mind:
- do I use blocks (the code in the function can get large and use a whole
pile of Lua calls)
- if I use them, since lua_endblock empties the stack, should I put it
before the lua_pushnumber call (or any call that pushes, but could
call Lua to do so) ?
What is the Right Thing to do in this case ?