[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: A really difficult question !
- From: Christophe Gimenez <chris@...>
- Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 13:42:44 +0100
is there a way to execute some code step by step ?
here is an example (no matter the syntax):
while Ok do
if (t==3) then
I would like this LUA code to be execute like that :
- everytime LUA doesn't handle an external C function (from my OWN lib, not
standard LUA lib) execution goes normally
- everytime LUA call a C_Function() : LUA state is frozen. LUA code stop
running. Next time I need LUA code goes to the next statement after the
C_Function() call .
For short : all LUA code run normal except my C_Function Calls.
Is this possible ?