[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Lua and databases
- From: erik@... (Erik Hougaard)
- Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 09:22:11 +0100
Steve Dekorte wrote:
> Is anyone using Lua with SQL databases?
> Is there any public code for doing this?
Dunno, but I'm planning to do a library for Microsoft SQL 7.0 - Their
C-Library is quite simple to work with. This is my plan:
(0) Connect to server
1. You build a SQL statement in a string
2. You submit the statement
3. You retreive rows and columns from the result
(4) Disconnect from server
Take a look at the C-Library for SQL7 and you will be surprised how
simple it is, considering that it is a Microsoft API !