After 20 years of providing unfailing, kind, generous, flexible, and
efficient support to key internet presence for the Lua community,
Pepperfish is closing down at the end of this year. We are
extremely grateful to Pepperfish for their wonderful support.

A new host for lua.org will be announced soon.

As part of the migration of lua.org to a new host, we'll be moving
this list to Google Groups:
https://groups.google.com/g/lua-l/

The new list is already online and there is a message there welcoming everyone.
Please let's move the traffic there.

We'll try to send invitations to all current subscribers, but it may
take a while.
You can just go ahead and join the new lua-l at the URL above.

The address to post to the new lua-l is lua-l@googlegroups.com.

The mailing list page at Lua web site will be updated soon:
https://www.lua.org/lua-l.html

Thank you for participating in lua-l. We hope to see you all at the new list.
--lhf