Hi folks,

I'm glad to announce Lunatik 3.3, a framework for scripting the Linux
kernel with Lua. Now we have new APIs for creating routing rules and
to handle network device events (e.g., link up and down). We've also
changed to klibc's setjmp/longjmp implementation. Now, we might
support the following platforms: alpha, arm, arm64, i386, ia64,
loongarch64, m68k, mips, mips64, parisc, ppc, ppc64, riscv64, s390,
sh, sparc, sparc64 and x86_84. However, it's been tested only on arm64
and x86_84. If you think you can help to test it on any other
platform, please let me know.

Here're Lunatik documentation and release notes:
https://github.com/luainkernel/lunatik/tree/v3.3#readme
https://github.com/luainkernel/lunatik/releases/tag/v3.3

Regards,
--