I have a Windows desktop application (build using Visual Studio 2022) which uses Lua 5.3 for embedded scripting.  The application is currently 32-bit, but I want to port it to 64-bit.   My application uses a large number of Lua modules and Lua DLLs.  I need new 64-bit, Lua 5.3 versions of all of the Lua DLLs.  I have already found the code modules I need for CD, IM and IUP (thank you Antonio Scuri!).  These are available https://sourceforge.net/u/scuri/profile/ in case anyone is wondering.  However, there are numerous DLLs I’m still missing – specifically:

·         MD5 dlls (core.dll and des56.dll)

·         MIME dll (core.dll)

·         ODBC dll (core.dll)

·         Windows Sockets dll (core.dll)

·         Lua File System dll (lfs.dll)

·         SQLite3 dll (lsqlite3.dll)

·         Luacom dll (luacom.dll)

If anyone can point me to a location where I can get 64-bit/Lua 5.3 versions of these, I would be hugely grateful.  I have already spent a lot of time on this and have been getting nowhere.

Please note that as well as the DLLs needing to be 64-bit, and Lua 5.3 compatible, they must also use a runtime library that is compatible with my application (i.e. they must either link to VCRUNTIME140.DLL – or at least not be linked to an old, incompatible MSVC runtime).

If the answer is that  I need to build these DLLs myself, please can anyone suggest where I can get detailed instructions on how to do that.  I have been trying to do this using LuaRocks but getting nowhere.  If the answer is that I do need to use LuaRocks (for some of the DLLS at least), I have further questions about that:

·         Do I need to use a 64-bit, Lua 5.3 version of LuaRocks if I am using it to build 64-bit/Lua 5.3 DLLs?

·         If so, can anyone point me to instructions on how to do that?  The LuaRocks instructions for installation under Windows (https://github.com/luarocks/luarocks/wiki/Installation-instructions-for-Windows) includes an all-in-one package for Windows, but it is based around Lua 5.1 and x86.  Can this be made to work for my purposes?  If so, what do I need to do?

·         There is  a 64-bit version of LuaRocks’ executables (luarocks.exe and luarocks-admin.exe, in a zip file called “luarocks-3.9.2-windows-64.zip”).  Can anyone offer advice on how you’re supposed to use these?  I couldn’t find any documentation on that.

Many thanks

Simon