Any hints on how to use it?

Admittedly I only had a quick look, so I may have missed the obvious, but I didn’t see any socket code in there, nor any multitasking for handling connections in parallel (e.g. threads, coroutines, multiptocessing), nor any reference to TLS, nor any instructions on how to start up a server to process requests.

So it’s not clear how I get it working… do I already need a web server running in advance?

(Also, I suggest replacing that forked moses_min.lua file in your source distro with the uncompressed, unobfuscated version. Users can minify it or precompile it for themselves if they want, but as it stands, the code is an incomprehensible, undebuggable, unmaintainable black box of mystery, which seems an unnecessary “optimisation” for an official source code tree.)