On 10/2/23 00:48, Paul Ducklin wrote:
let_x_be 0xff ',' let_y_be 15 'and' let_z_be_sum_of_x_and_y
I think you have reinvented COBOL :-)

What I am after is not a programming language ... programming language is just only a small step on the way I need to make what I call oOo system happen. The core idea behind what I try to achieve is hard to communicate in usual by anyone understandable terms. Giving examples of what I would like to have as modifications to the accepted Lua syntax is only for demonstration purposes to clarify which sense the change can have and what it can be used for.