Thanks, André. LWS looks like a really good product, and very well documented. Nicely made!

It's a fairly recent product and github says you've been very busy on it! But that also raises a question. If we are to consider using it, we'll want to have some idea of the likelihood of it being maintained. Are you able to give your view on that? What project(s) is it being used in, and how likely are they to keep needing and updating it?

Many thanks,
Berwyn

On Sun, 1 Oct 2023 at 03:01, André Naef <andre@naef.com> wrote:
> Here's a brief write-up benchmarking
> https://berwyn.hashnode.dev/openresty-vs-lua-54-a-benchmark.

Thanks for posting this, Berwyn.
I have recently been looking into a similar question as you did, i.e., creating web services [1] using update-to-date PUC-Lua and NGINX.
 [1] https://github.com/anaef/nginx-lws