PS: One further general question, which really would be very
interesting for me to know:

I assume the compiled Lua code resides as "binary" code somewhere in
the Lua RAM heap?

Is binary code this "just" ONE very large TString object with all this
code? (or if several Lua modules loaded, possibly one TString object
for every module?).

Or more some "table of TString objects"?

Or is it organized as userdata / light userdata (possibly then again
ONE large RAM heap block for the complete binary code, resp. for each
module loaded?).

... the modules currently for me NOT really important, for now I can
live very well with restriction to just ONE module / ONE source file.