On 1 June 29023, Matěj Cepl wrote:
> A pet peeve of mine is when announcements of software don’t
> include description what is actually that software about. [...]

Your criticism is warranted, and I apologise.  This release was
different to earlier releases in that it contained a couple of
facilities to manipulate Lua -- select version by patchlevel, and
the new facility to try things like the "continue" patch that
was originally authored by David Scilia.  I felt that these two
features would be of specific interest to the Lua community,
despite almost all of the rest of the Assistant is focussed on
the Tecgraf IM/CD/IUP projects.

My life continues to be hectic for Reasons, and this contributed
to the slightly rushed release.  However, I take your
criticism/suggestion on fully, and will endeavour to be clearer
in the future.

(Another factor is that I've been almost wedded to this release
for a couple of months, and this has given me tunnel vision.
Fortunately, I believe that thing are improving.)

cheers,

s-b etc.