Hello,

Here I am again with a job posting. Given that the previous one was quite successful, I have high hopes!

I work for an US company called GSE (https://www.gsat.us/). We specialize in satellite-based communication solutions (hardware and software), you can find more details about the company at https://www.gsat.us/company/about-gse.

We are looking for a Lua developer for satellite telematics hardware (specifically the Orbcomm ST9100 terminal (https://www.orbcomm.com/eu/partners/iot-hardware/st-9100)) to communicate over serial interfaces and satellite payloads.

Requirements:

- Prior knowledge or experience with Lua.
- A good programming background.
- Experience with binary payloads, packing, decoding is a plus.
- Experience with embedded/MCU development is a plus, as system resources are limited on the telematics terminals.
- Development and experience with test suites (to simulate and validate code behavior) is a plus.

Remote work is OK in any timezone.
Live hardware and development environments will be provided as needed.

If you are interested, please e-mail your CV to bogdan at gsat dot us.

Thank you.