Hello,

Some of you might remember a post titled "Building the fastest Lua interpreter automatically" months ago.

After a few more months of work, I am glad to share the next step: Building a baseline JIT for Lua automatically

In short, the post explained how we used a novel meta-compiler to automatically generate a high-performance baseline JIT for Lua from bytecode semantics specified in C++.

Please feel free to let me know any comments or thoughts!

Best,
Haoran