>>>>> "Luiz" == Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo <lhf@tecgraf.puc-rio.br> writes:

 Luiz> If there is no further feedback on Lua 5.4.5, we'll freeze it
 Luiz> next week, and it will become the current release of Lua 5.4.

You BROKE THE ABI with this version by adding a parameter to an existing
function (lua_resetthread).

A program compiled against 5.4.(0-4) run against a shared library from
5.4.5 will therefore almost certainly crash, and despite my previous
protests on this matter, there is no sane way for a program to detect
the minor version of the library that it has been linked to. (And
luaL_checkversion won't detect this mismatch.)

--
Andrew.