On 3/4/2023 9:43 PM, Rana Ayaz wrote:
very sorry i am not able to understand properly please give me with a text below example

When you're starting out, it's more important that you use something you
understand than to try to use something you think is "cool" or "faster."

There were several examples given of infinite loops.  Pick one.

if service.click({
{"OK>100",
}
})
return true
end

return true

I'm honestly not sure what you're trying to achieve here, nor how
this relates to in infinite loop, which I think is what you asked
for in your original message.  Can you explain more what you're
trying to do?

[snip]

Johann