On Fri, Mar 03, 2023 at 06:28:16PM +0100, Petite Abeille wrote:

> > On Mar 3, 2023, at 05:06, Bruno Dumoulin <bruno.dumoulin.1111@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE delete any and all versions... 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
>
> It could have been worse. You could have claimed to be the letter between
> 16 and 18. Or JFK Jr. Or both †. Also ‡. Anyway, you online persona is
> burned now. TGIF.

In college I once wrote an e-mail ranting about a class assignment and the
professor, intending to send it to some friends, but accidentally sent it to
the professor. Fortunately it was nothing mean (a reminder to always watch
what you say even when you *think* it's private!), and the professor
politely pretended like nothing happened.