OK.
I will do testing with 16-bit compilation and processing and report all problems which I found.
I think so that it is not all problems, it was only problems reported by compiler.

Regards

Jiri

út 7. 2. 2023 v 14:45 odesílatel Roberto Ierusalimschy <roberto@inf.puc-rio.br> napsal:
> I tried to compile LUA for 16-bit DOS by Open Watcom compiler.
> It compile without fatal errors but Warnings reported by compiler signal
> bug for any 16-bit target.
> The problem is that size of int type is only 2-byte (16-bit) but in source
> code it is not taken into acount. I atached patch for two such situations.
> [...]

Many thanks for the feedback. It seems there are other issues you are
not reporting. Could you send them as well? We aim at keeping Lua
compatible with 16-bit hardware, but it is hard for us to test that.
(We don't need a patch, just a small report of the problem.)

Thanks again,

-- Roberto