I forgot : the book is : Le guide de Lua et ses applications

Le ven. 13 janv. 2023 à 16:18, D-BookeR <patricia.dbooker@gmail.com> a écrit :
Hi,

Are there any people who know Lua well and speak French interested in helping to update the two manuals in the Guide to Lua and its Applications?
The guide is for version 5.3 and we would like to take into account the new features of 5.4.

If you are also familiar with the Lapis framework, we would consider to add a chapter on the subject.

For more information, contact me offline at contact at d-booker dot fr

--Patricia