Hi folks!

I started on C road because of Lua. There are some things not so obvious, or if you prefer, confusing for beginners on Lua C Api.

I decided to create a repository containing very atomic C Api snippets and the Lua counterpart to validation. The code is the documentation commented.

I consider being very beginner in Lua C Api (and C at all) and know that much of developers here are in a higher level. But I'm still announcing in the hope that it can be useful and encouraging for beginners and a hub for the experts share tricks and examples.

Official repo: https://codeberg.org/waxlab/alk

Backup 1:
https://github.com/waxlab/alk

Backup 2: