Am Mi., 12. Okt. 2022 um 11:11 Uhr schrieb Thijs Schreijer
<thijs@thijsschreijer.nl>:
> I’ve followed the discussions here and find it really interesting. A major drawback is the missing ability of Lua to run “nested” coroutines without getting into nasty problems.

Can you give an example for this WITHOUT using an "environment like
Copas" (which I unfortunately do not know?

(Do you mean "nesting coroutines from INSIDE Lua code"? Or "using a
nested couroutine system" from some "environment like Copas"? ... if
you mean specifically Copas, this should be a problem of Copas and not
of Lua.  ... as I use nested coroutines quite strongly (e. g. ca. 3-10
coroutines running beneath each other), and this works without
problems, but inside our C programmed environment, C then will use
yield / resume for this ... but of course in C you can do this is VERY
many ways, and maybe COPAS has some problem their with their "C way of
invoking coroutines"?).