Gamma was written with solid modeling in mind, as a sort of programmer's CAD,
but it is designed as a compiler for computational geometry. It works like most
compilers, only the output is geometry (in several formats), instead of
executables. It also supports multiple language frontends, one of which is Lua
(the other currently being Scheme).

Examples of its operation can be found in the examples folder in the project
page, and a relatively complex application can be found in the Orb
(https://github.com/dpapavas/orb-trackball) a trackball device, the mechanical
parts of which were designed with Gamma (although they were written in Scheme).
It's already relatively feature-rich and stable, but still lacking
documentation.

Any feedback or comments are welcome. I haven't been active in Lua for many
years, so some of the approaches I've followed in the Lua frontend might be less
than ideal.

Regards,
Dimitris