[Sorry for non-threading... I use Digest mode...]

At Some Point "The Sometimes Lissom?" Sean O'Connor wrote:
> [...]

Thankyou for the feedback.  Your insight and critical review is
very gratefully received.

I use PosixExec in many places where I write utility (mostly
sysadmin) Lua scripts... and it has grown organically over time.

The lglicua project is easily its biggest user; before that,
many features, especially the Options parameter, did not exist.

I am insanely busy on a number of fronts at the moment, and so
will take on your valuable feedback, try and digest it over the
next fortnight or so, and then reply.

In conclusion, thankyou to you, and to all lua-l
readers/writers/lurkers/whatever for making the list such a
valuable resource.

cheers,

s-b etc etc