On 29/07/2022 15:23, Lorenzo Donati wrote:
My scenario is about an algorithm that *inherently* needs some degree of deep nesting to be efficient and more readable (some funky math algos are that ways). So I assume that whoever has written the implementation has already eliminated unneeded nesting levels and what is left is the "most" clear and efficient implementation.

Out of interest, do you have any examples? The idea of needing these awkward constructs makes my teeth itch, but I can believe there must be some code that needs it.

Reveal the horrors please :)

Scott