[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: A weird bug with luaL_Reg array
- From: <enigma@...>
- Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2022 12:54:40 +0100
Shmuel Zeigerman <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>On 01/07/2022 11:50, email@example.com wrote:
>> I think it may not be a name collision, as you already suspect, so there may be differences in the GCC process caused by code used to make it work on a different platform.
>It does look like a name collision.
>I have just checked that renaming "methods" to other names (I tried
>"nethods" and "baaa")
>fixes the problem when the 'static' word is not used.
Ok, that does look like a name thing. When I was doing LuaTools I searched all C files for any name I considered using in case it was already used.
Names or not, I think that use of static might be needed to make sure things put on the Lua stack are where the stacked value says it is.