...because apparently Google doesn't care to do it for me even though they've had several weeks to discover it.

LuaTools is here:
http://www.lostgallifreyan.net/
('Software' link, then latest link at bottom of sidebar menu..)

I'll leave the details out of this mail to avoid troubling anyone who isn't interested. It's basically a one-off project to hybridise C and three major Lua versions to enable consistent tool building methods on Windows. It's possibly been done (the name certainly has), but there may be some points of interest. It certainly works for me, so I'm offering it in case it helps anyone else. Whether I ever add to it, I don't know. It's too soon to consider that...

Crow.

PS. I'll probably answer questions here if I get any, my site hasn't got any means of feedback short of sending mails to standard admin addresses.