Hello y'all,

I'm a newcomer to Lua, I've only been here for a couple of weeks after migrating from Rust & Python.

I've been absolutely loving the language and I've just finished going through the Book on the Lua website...

I would like to get more experience with Lua, any recommendations for real-life, useful projects / things that I can do with Lua? I'm on the latest version BTW.

Also, is there any safe way to install Lua 5.4 and luajit side by side on the same machine (w/o running into Path or ENV issues)? I've always wanted to try luajit & lapis, but I'm too afraid to install it and my machine is kinda lowspec so it can't run docker containers or VMs.

Thanks in advance, and have a great day~

 - Mystery_Ace