thank you

On Wed, Mar 30, 2022 at 8:09 AM Flyer31 Test <flyer31@googlemail.com> wrote:
@Marek Novak, Acreos:

Welcome in "IoT-Lua-Club". We also do similar, even also with STM32G4.

But we support float... . With STM32G4 no problem, as it has float
processor on board?

... but I am from a "slightly very tedious and partly VERY slow
development company"... please excuse... will still need some time to
get commercial (but in prototypes running very nice so far... we will
need another year to publish it I am frightened).

Large thank you so far to Lua-Team for Lua, and also to STM for STM32G4.