Thank you, Victor.
Appreciate it and will take a look!

On Wed, Mar 9, 2022 at 10:49 PM Victor Bombi <sonoro@telefonica.net> wrote:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/43881870/how-to-encrypt-a-lua-script-and-have-it-be-able-to-run-with-a-luajit-executor
On 03/09/2022 8:40 PM ShootDotEdit :: Garrett Delph <garrett@shootdotedit.com> wrote:

Hello LUA community,

We're struggling to encrypt a LUA plugin we have developed before we launch it.

The generic documentation and example plugins in the SDK are all plain text readable (no encryption) but we know of other plugins in the Adobe Exchange that are encrypted.

Can anyone help and/or recommend steps for encrypting plugins before release?

We are also open to paid consulting for getting a dependable and professional solution.

Love this community and all of its wisdom.

Thank you for your help and support!

Pursuing Excellence,

Garrett Delph
Proud Husband and Father of 4
ShootDotEdit / Extra / Fotoskribe
CEO / Co-Founder

Need to meet?  Schedule a Meet-up with me!

**CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE**
This email transmission and any documents, files or previous email messages attached are intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is specifically addressed and may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. Any review, retransmission,  dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without copying or saving in any manner.