Really impressive.

This really is the advantage of small non-profit-university-group
centered approach somehow.

I do not know ANY technological  company-driven forum, which did not
change in the last 10 years their forum "somehow fundamentally",
typically installing "design-gimmicks" which nobody needs, and thereby
just "stripping all their older forum entries"... this is somehow the
typical procedure in our blinky-blinky-technologies.