Hi Roberto,
thank you for this further warning ...

If you have some other idea how to solve this in a very "RAM saving"
method, then nice.

But generally such IoT main loops, where all the inputs are checked,
are VERY boring code... It is no real restriction to exclude any loop
/ block possibilities there, and also no goto ... label constructions,
you are completey right.

(and I also present a dynamic version of this function, which can then
be used in such cases...).