Hello Community,

I'm pleased to announce luajls [1], a set of Lua modules for developing stand-alone, cross-platform Lua applications.

The modules provide general-purpose functions such as class definition and promise, to operating system abstractions such as file system and network access. The modules support asynchronous I/O based on an event loop, see the manual [2] and the API [3].

A pretty good example is the FCut [4] application as it uses a lot of luajls's features, such as processes, HTTP server and WebView [5]. FCut allows to visually cut and join videos then export them losslessly thanks to FFmpeg.

All feedbacks are welcome.

Thank you and have a good day,
Samuel

[1] https://github.com/javalikescript/luajls