Thank you for support.

There might appear a problem if the float is above int range, so e. g.
1E40 // 1...  in Lua32 or 1E80//1 in Lua64.

But I think if somebody does this, its somehow "own fault" ...
handling int's anyway is somehow always "somehow a bit dangerous
concerning overflow issues", but I think this is somehow clear to any
user using int's. Usually int's are used for "speed or numerical
optimization", or for "bit operations witchcraft" ... and the users
who want this are somehow "aware of the risks", such users typically
clearly prefer speed against any "overflow security guarding".