G'day "Mates",

Happy New Year (it's 10:50am now, but I'm in UTC+10:30).

--

On the "Lua-loving-person-naming front", I recently was
involved with carols on Christmas Day... playing a viola.

The instrument was somewhat worse for wear, so I looked
for craftsmanship in instrument makers: "Luthiers".
[Lexical roots for "Man" can go back to "Manos", so I'm
avoiding substituting "person" for now... apologies if
this offends anyone... it's not intended as
gender-specific.]

The morning coffee has just kicked in, so here's a
slightly left-field suggestion based on "luthier":

        Luathier
        Luathiers

I suspect that this will be a little obscure to some, and
so may not end up being suitable, but anyway...

--

In any case, hope that you are safe/stay safe/are coping
with the fallout of recent years... and all the best for

cheers,

sur-behoffski (Brenton Hoff)
programmer, Grouse Software