Dont do it. Let us asume you find/create a new word (in english) and use
it in your documents. Sooner or later some will try to translate it in
other languages. Online translator will not know the word and probably
spill out wrong translations. And any non english reader of your
documents will have some trouble too.
If you want to write "in the spirit of Lua" -> write "in the spirit of
Lua" :)