On Sun, Dec 5, 2021 at 11:43 PM Petri Häkkinen <petrih3@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's a Forth interpreter that can be used as a command line calculator on Unix-like shells. It's also good for generating Mandelbrot as ASCII art,  check the github page for proof :)

This is cute! Reverse Polish is good for calculation (many of us grew
up with HP calcs) and it has the Forth tradition of 'keep adding new
words'

Was originally designed by Charles Moore for *telescope control* which
is such a fantastic niche. I am definitely missing having physical
peripherals since these command-line friendly dialects are a good fit.

It is always a challenge to keep these environments minimal of course...