Thank you! But i want to point out that it was not only "different versions of SQLite are used in the same process at the same time.". But 2 different instances of SQLite! Please look at "how to corrupt 2.2.1" below:

https://www.sqlite.org/howtocorrupt.html#multiple_copies_of_sqlite_linked_into_the_same_application

It explains the problem on a more detailed level.