On Tue, Aug 31, 2021 at 1:44 PM Egor Skriptunoff <egor.skriptunoff@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sun, Aug 29, 2021 at 6:54 PM Soni "They/Them" L. wrote:
would it still be in spec to have 63-bit integers, or even "big integers"

In other words, you have a C compiler supporting non-standard datatype Int63
and ask if you can build Lua by simply `#define LUA_INTEGER Int63`?

I read the question more as "would it still be standards-compliant Lua" (regardless of how much of a change to the code it would take to support it) than "will this work the way I think it will?"

/s/ Adam