Hello,

I was playing in ROBLOX studio that uses the Lua library and I noticed something strange with the square brackets. Rather than taking the outermost closing square bracket it took the next one when commenting out sections of code.

 I am not sure if it's a bug or not so I tried it on other platforms as well and it seems like this is a possible bug.

The one image with a light background was used in an online compiler I found online. The two images with a dark background are in roblox studio.

-AComX
Lua Bug.PNG

Studio Bug 2.PNGStudio Bug.PNG