On Mon, Jun 21, 2021 at 1:55 PM Coda Highland <chighland@gmail.com> wrote:
On the fourth one, again LR4: I don't think the concept that globals are a table isn't fundamental. It's more of an implementation detail, and the distinction between those and file-level locals I think kind of highlights that. In any other language, the ability to reflect on the global scope using standard language tools would be considered a bonus feature, not fundamental.

Typo correction: I don't think the concept that globals are a table *is* fundamental.

/s/ Adam