> On Jun 11, 2021, at 05:21, Viacheslav Usov <via.usov@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Then, the manual does not say "everything I said", unqualified,
> because I have said things in my life that are not covered by the Lua
> manual.

This says a lot about how seriously one should take your arguments.

Also, the examples of repetition are not strictly repetition, but I take your point. The information in some statements could be inferred by others, so it’s not completely stripped of helpful info.

I still haven’t seen where any information was missing from the manual and I believe that was a point you had raised.