Hello !

I've got impressed by the simplicity and easy to understand of https://ssw.jku.at/Research/Projects/Coco/ parser generator and already have it working with SquiLu https://github.com/mingodad/squilu and think that it's a good fit to have it in Lua too.

I've got a conversion from CocoR CSharp to Lua using https://github.com/yanghuan/CSharp.lua and the result is here https://github.com/yanghuan/CSharp.lua/files/6521486/Coco-lua.zip , it needs going through it and fix/simplify several things but overall the big picture is there in Lua.

I'm bringing this here just in case if someone is interested in work on it and bring it to the community !

Cheers !