Hello Hugo,

On Fri, May 07, 2021 at 12:34:09PM -0300, Hugo Musso Gualandi wrote:

> That's a very nice explanation of the algorithm, Thorkil. I found it easier
> to understand than the original paper.

Thank you. I based my implementation and description very much on the
statement by Xuedong Luo that the method "avoid[s] all composites that
have 2 or 3 as one of their prime factors" and I was happy to discover
the similarity, not least supported by the code supplied by Jairo, of
the result to the original. Indeed, now that I review the original
paper, many things become clearer than when I studied it initially. Even
if many of the intricate details remain hard to understand.

> -- Hugo

Regards
Thorkil